Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A tale of Ben, Jerry & JC

Haven't been updating for a few days now .. hmm, not entirely because I've been busy with school work (it's tough being a student u know!), but also that nothing much has happened. Just the usual stuff like the cold weather (temperature has gone single digit for weeks now) giving me cold feet and numbness to many parts of me (dun worry though, these parts are still functioning well :P), my cooking skills continues to get better (at least in my opinion) and the intense barrage of homework pounding on vulnerable students like us..


Well, not everything is spo bleak & gloomy. Today, I did something that I've wanted to do for a long time - trying Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. I've long heard of the big brand of Ben & Jerry's, and have always wanted to try it. As fate would have it, the outlet at Dempsey was always packed whenever I visit it. BUT ... for the 1st time today, it couldn't hide from me anymore! For I've finally tried Ben & Jerry's ice-cream - the "New York Super Fudge Chunk" flavour! Hee hee .. For the un-initiated, this is chocolate ice-cream with white and dark chocolatey chunks, pecans, walnuts & chocolatey covered almonds :) It cost me about €5 for a 500ml tub.

It tastes good I must say, but after 1 cupful, I still can't quite figure out what is so special about the ice-cream. Do u think otherwise?

2 comments:

Lao Eh said...

Try Chunky Monkey and Dublin Mudslide. Very good.

xiaoqi said...

Roger that. Ok, will go try them. Thanks! :)