xiaoqi is a homely person. Yes, if there is no reason to go out, xiaoqi would rather spend his time at home, watching DVDs, listening to music, indulge in a bit of computer games, or spend quality time with his bed :P
And home is where I spent my time over the weekend .. and no, I did not get to enjoy any of those creature comforts at home. Instead, I was in the warm company of ... my assignments .. ewww .. Yeps, a barrage of assignments quite aptly sums up my weekend .. Who says student life is fun?
Saturday was spent doing Statistics assignment while Sunday was on a 2000-word report on a water-related infrastructure in Singapore. Haha .. not hard to guess which project I wrote on :)
Haha .. dun feel sad for me? Coz it's not all work and no play :) After school on Friday, I stayed back to catch a movie screened by the school - The Last King of Scotland. The after that, I went to a private party at the hostel's common room organzied by several latin americans in celebration of one of their birthday. There was beer, wine, finger food, loud music, and many hot dancings! And boy can they dance! The rhythmic swaying of the body and hips gyrating to the music. And many thanks to Sofia and Belen for pulling me into the dancefloor, teaching me how to dance, bearing with my awful dancing and making me feel right at home! I left the party around 1am, but several of them stayed on till 5am. How happening!
The following Saturday morning, I also took the chance to join senior Wong on their monthly cycling trip to Den Hagg to check out their open market. It was a lovely 35min ride through some really idyllic scenery that drove all my tiredness away. The market turned out to be a huge wet market selling fishes, sea produce and fruits - and you can find lotsa seagulls flocking around suspiciously on top of the stalls.




2 comments:
HELLO U HOMELY BOY.
SEEMS LIKE URE HAVING FUN. REMEMBER MY HP NO THAT U'RE GONNA GET ME. all those hot caucasians. woots. and great news..
IM TRANSFEREING OUT FROM BUSINESS! NO MORE MAAAATHS IM FREE (:
xo
The girl who failed her bloody maths.
haha! U sure u want the numbers? I'm sure u've no lack of suitors la.
Wow, u got yourself out of the evil grasp of Maths?! Hmm, knowing how u dun really enjoy Maths, my congratulations then!
Post a Comment