Sunday, November 11, 2007

10 &11 Nov 07 (Saturday & Sunday, Delft)

Yeah, it's Saturday & Sunday .. the much awaited weekend is finally here!! My plan was to finish up my homework by Saturday and go visit Amsterdam or Rotterdam on Sunday. Guess wat I've been doing over the past 2 days of free time? Stuck at home with the hardest Maths problem I've ever seen.. sigh.. And to make things worse, the solution (I hope) I've painstakingly typed out on Saturday were "corrupted" when I tried to open it on Sunday morning .. arrghh.. tat quite sums up my weekend..

Hmm, let me talk about the birthday dinner for Franto on Saturday. His actual birthday falls on 12 Nov (Monday), and the dinner was an early celebration since a weekday (with lessons till 330pm) hardly brings any mood for celebration. We prepared the sumptuous dinner all by ourselves - 3 grownup men who has done as much cooking in our lives as we have gals asking for our phone numbers. But, hey I think we did a pretty good job! We fried some yellow spiced rice (with eggs & sausages) as our staple, added some salad and crackers to it, boiled some potates and there's our yummylicious dinner! Haha, it was quite a scene having the 3 of us trying to cook, and getting the kitchen really messy! But it was a satisfying meal, with an immense sense of achievement heh!


Sunday was spent mostly mulling (futilely) over the impossible Maths homework, visits by classmates to discuss the Maths homework (realized tat we're all equally clueless really.. haha) and re-typing my Maths homework after my previous work was "corrupted". Well, as my fren said:"practice makes perfect." Dinner on Sunday was a rather no-frills affair - simple fried noodles with ham, sausages and some really spicy chilli sauce!

No comments: