Today is my self-declared rest day! Surely I deserve a rest after a week of hardwork, rite? So today I lazed in bed from 7am (when my alarm rang) until .. 10.30am! Many thanks to IHE for providing us with such a comfortable & cushy bed! Yes, I know my bed is kind of messy & I really could do with some help here. Any takers?Today was rather peaceful & uneventful, as I stayed at home the whole day, reading up my Maths notes (it's getting tougher & tougher!) so that I wun be too far behind lessons. Thankfully a couple of frens are with me on msn keeping me comapny, updating me on their lives (a mix of good news and bad news), etc .. It's always heartwarming to hear from close frens when living alone in a far away & cold place ..
In the evening, I whipped up a sumptuous dinner for myself - with 2 packets of instant noodles, a can of curry chicken and some fine culinery skills (ok, I may have exaggerated it a little.. haha..) - and *da-da* :- A fine dish of delicious dry chicken noodles! Dun judge it based on its looks, cos it actually tased quite good! Ok, I know this is not a big deal, but at least this is a good start to the beginning of a greater variety of meals (beyond bread & pre-packed nasi goreng) for me, rite? So pls be generous with your encouragements! :)The night was spent discussing the Maths assignment with 2 fellow students, followed by more revision on my own. So proud of myself for my discipline! (Actually it's more like Im lazy to go out. Haha ..) Hopefully I'll have something more exciting than this to share tomorrow!
1 comment:
Noticed no one complimented you on your culinary feat =P I shall do the honours!!! Well done bro, can't wait to taste your chicken maggi mee hahaha...
Post a Comment