Thursday, November 1, 2007

1 Nov 07 (Thursday, Delft)

I was up at 7am this morning (yes, I'm still persevering with my wake-up-at-7am regime), and did some emailing and msn chatting. Pleasant times always pass by so fast, and before I knew it, it's 10am and time to get to IHE. Before school, I made a de-tour to check my bank account .. and when I saw that funds have been transferred over, I feel a sudden rush of emotions .. yes, Im finally been liberated from poverty & can live a normal life once again!
We have Maths lesson today, recap-ing some of the Maths stuff we were taught in the earlier part of our lives .. gosh, there were so much that I've clean forgotten .. jialat! Gotta work hard liao .. I'm quite impressed with the way my lecturer taught Maths - the clarity with which she conveys the concept across. I've been a Maths tuition teacher before and I know how tough it is to teach Maths.

It was lunch after the Maths lecture. I promised myself to cut down on red meat & fried stuff. So today I took the salmon and clear chicken soup - healthy rite? :) The salmon was very good, and lunch was most enjoyable, maybe because I no longer need to worry if I still have € to have my next meal :)
After lunch was almost 4 hours worth of lesson on Matlab, a type of programming tool. Matlab is totally new to me, and the lesson is really interesting. But 4 hours worth of lecture is really no joke, and before long, many students got really lost and the mind starts to get goggy with the commands and algorithms.
When lesson ended, it was 5.30pm, and I was very surprised by how dark the sky already was! It looked like it's 7.30pm! It wasnt like this yesterday .. goodness, is this normal?

With the place so dark now, I decided to head for hostel. Although Im no longer living under the poverty line, I've decided not to squander my money away. So I'll leave the dinner at some nice restaurants for another day and just make do with the humble nasi-goreng, fruit juice, 2 apples and a cup of coffee :) Hmm, taste good too!

The evening and night was spent doing up a Maths assignment. I didnt plan to finish it actually, but it was really engrossing and before long, I've finished it and it was ... 1130pm! Suddenly felt hungry and saw the pack of chocolate cookies seducing me. So decided bing on it while doing my last assignment of the day - updating this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have lots of fun!

xiaoqi said...

haha .. xiaoqi still remembers that his priority here is to study :)

Lao Eh said...

Yo bro

Sorry the funds transfer took a while =)