Today is Sunday - finally a day when there is no class, a day when I get to laze on my bed for as long as I want .. which I did with much pleasure :P When I woke up, I was greeted by a lovely morning with a clear blue sky & warm sunshine. Hmm, kinda miss the sunshine now after the past few days of cloudy (and sometimes rainy) weather.
Today is "Stay-Home-to-Do-Assignment Day", coz I have a one-page written assignment due tomorrow 10am. So I spent the morning and a good part of the afternoon putting together the writeup. As it is quite factual in nature, I looked up some past published papers in my laptop (my laptop finally comes in useful as I dun use it both at hostel or in school) and PUB webpage. Need to make sure the facts are rite, and the arguments coherent. Actually I not so guai also la, coz I half-msn/half-do the writeup :P Finally finished it close to 3pm.
I had an appointment with Mr Salama (the kind 2nd hand bicycle dealer who sold me my red bike) to finetune my gear box and install a bicycle stand. I then quickly took the opportunity to get ask to fix up my lights & bikelock holders! Haha, so thick-skin of me :) It was indeed kind of him to help me out - wonderful person! (Pl excuse my messy hair, coz today is my hair's rest day too since I have no appointment to meet anyone)

The rest of the day was spent catching up on Singapore's news & international news thru straitstime.com and PUB's webpage. Wow, without my usual daily dosage of news, I felt so cut-off from the outside world. Hmm, gotta proactively read up the news now tat I've more or less settled down.
Today is "Stay-Home-to-Do-Assignment Day", coz I have a one-page written assignment due tomorrow 10am. So I spent the morning and a good part of the afternoon putting together the writeup. As it is quite factual in nature, I looked up some past published papers in my laptop (my laptop finally comes in useful as I dun use it both at hostel or in school) and PUB webpage. Need to make sure the facts are rite, and the arguments coherent. Actually I not so guai also la, coz I half-msn/half-do the writeup :P Finally finished it close to 3pm.
I had an appointment with Mr Salama (the kind 2nd hand bicycle dealer who sold me my red bike) to finetune my gear box and install a bicycle stand. I then quickly took the opportunity to get ask to fix up my lights & bikelock holders! Haha, so thick-skin of me :) It was indeed kind of him to help me out - wonderful person! (Pl excuse my messy hair, coz today is my hair's rest day too since I have no appointment to meet anyone)

The rest of the day was spent catching up on Singapore's news & international news thru straitstime.com and PUB's webpage. Wow, without my usual daily dosage of news, I felt so cut-off from the outside world. Hmm, gotta proactively read up the news now tat I've more or less settled down.
1 comment:
where yr cbox hmmm... hahaha...
Post a Comment