The 1st class is at 845am .. early huh? It was conducted in a small "lecture theatre", and it feels very scholarly sitting inside there, under the wooden ceiling, facing the blackboard on which so many world water experts has previously taught on it before ..

After a couple of introductry lessons, we break for lunch. I had the beef lasagna, which is the healthier alternative compared to the fried mussels with fries. Yes, I have not forgotten that I've to watch my diet now that I've been consuming lotsa of meat and very little vegetables :P Maybe I'll just take soup & bread tmr to go light ..

The afternoon lesson was "Review of Mathematics", something I once knew so well but has now long forgotten most of them .. hmm, really need to pay close attention in class! Somehow, today seems especially gloomy, not sure whether if it is because today marks the end of our "honeymoon"period in Delft, or that the rain & grey sky makes me miss the people back home..

As I'm running VERY low in €, I'll really need to go on budget now for my meals. So I cycled to Aldi to buy some pre-cooked nasi-goreng to do dinner. I sure hope this and my remaining bread is able to last me until my funds come. Otherwise xiaoqi will go hungry .. so kelian .. sigh..
No comments:
Post a Comment